Open Fire BBQ Dinner with Phil Rosenthal (Sunday, August 11 @ Maple Block).
Gather around the “Asador” with Phil Rosenthal (Somebody Feed Phil & Everybody Loves Raymond) for a farm-to-fire BBQ feast. A collaboration featuring Chefs Hernan Stutzer & Alberto Llano who specialize in rustic outdoor Patagonian cooking (gaucho-style) using large domes over open flames and Maple Block Meat Co. renowned for butchering, smoking, and grilling meat, paying respect to the deep-rooted traditions of American barbecue.
The team from Del Sur restaurant, Saint Simons Island, Georgia, join forces with Spago alum chef Daniel Weinstock at Maple Block Meat Co. for an epic family-style seated Sunday feast featuring open fire ribs, chicken, sausage and fried Brisket Empanadas plus delicious sides.
Cocktails, appetizers, wine, beer, full coffee service, bottled water, plus all food, tax & tip are included in the ticket price. Proceeds from the live auction benefit the LA Food Bank and hosted by Billy Harris.
- Smoked Almonds
- Mixed Pickle Bar
- Maple Block Sausage “Choripan”, in fresh bread topped with Chimichurri Sauce
- Fried Brisket Empanadas served with Criolla Sauce
- Maple Block Beef Smoked Short Rib cooked two ways with Del Sur
- Argentinian style Beef Short Rib with Chimichurri Sauce
- Smoked Chicken
- Sausage Links
- Smoked Ribs
- Seasonal Vegetables with Pesto Sauce
- Maple Block Ranch Beans
- Seasonal Salad
- Vittoria Coffee (all your favorites)
- William Grant & Sons
- Santa Margherita Wine
- S.Pellegrino & Acqua Panna
- East Imperial
- Vittoria Coffee
- Paul Vitagliano & Billy Harris
- 21 & over only
- No refunds or cancellations
- Tickets are transferable
- Communal seating
- Limited dietary restrictions can be accommodated
- Further details are available at www.billyharris.com
- Limited availability, this event will sell out.